Order this property
- Washing machine
- Electric heater
- Air conditioner
- Marble floor
- Wooden floor
- Washing machine
- Water kettle
- Kitchen appliances
- Near parks
- Near stores
- Lake view
Long Biên District is an urban district (quận) of Hanoi, the capital city of Vietnam. Long Bien district is established basing on the total natural areas and population of following communes: Thuong Thanh, Giang Bien, Ngoc Thuy, Viet Hung, Hoi Xa, Gia Thuy, Bo De, Long Bien, Thach Ban, Cu Khoi and towns such as Gia Lam, Duc Giang, Sai Dong.
The district has a total area of 6,038.24 km2 and a population of 170,706 people.
Administrative border of Long Bien district: The East borders with Gia Lam district; The West borders with Hoan Kiem district; The South is Thanh Tri district and the north borders with Dong Anh district, Gia Lam.
Administrative units: 14 administrative units including the following precincts: Gia Thuy, Ngoc Lam, Bo De, Phuc Dong, Phuc Loi, Thuong Thanh, Giang Bien, Ngoc Thuy, Viet Hung, Long Bien, Thach Ban, Cu Khoi, Duc Giang, Sai Dong.
Headquarter of District People’s Committee: Viet Hung precinct, Hanoi.
Before the expansion, Long Bien was named Gia Lam- a rural district largely dominated by rice paddy fields and tiled houses. The inclusion of this area into the urban core has changed much of the landscape. Old pagodas and temples still remain but side by side with new buildings. Long Bien is known for its Le Mat village, famous for its snakes and derivative products from snakes such as spring rolls and snake wine.
- Villa for rent in Ciputra
- House for rent in Tay Ho district
- Apartment for rent in Ciputra
- Service apartment for rent in Tay Ho
- Villa for rent in Tay Ho district
- House for rent in Hoan Kiem district
- Apartment for rent in Tay Ho district
- Service apartment for rent in Ba Dinh
- Villa for rent in Long Bien
- House for rent in Ba Dinh district
- Apartment for rent in Cau Giay district
- Service apartment for rent in Hoan Kiem