THE MELODY VILLAGERegister to sell the project
OVERVIEW OF THE MELODY VILLAGE
The Melody Village is the name of the villa subdivision (detached, semi-detached, adjacent house, townhouse & shophouse) of The Melody Ciputra project located in the international Ciputra Hanoi - Nam Thang Long urban area built and developed by Kita Group.
This is the latest phase of the Ciputra villa subdivision and one of the super hot real estate products to buy and sell in 2022!
OVERVIEW OF THE MELODY VILLAGE
- Project name: The Melody Ciputra
- Subdivision name: The Melody Village
- Investor: Kita Group
- Location: Located in Nam Thang Long urban area - Ciputra Hanoi, Phu Thuong ward, Tay Ho district, Hanoi
- Scale: 383 villas in 6 blocks - BT5 (on sale), BT2, BT3, BT4, BT6 & BT7
- Type of villa design: Detached and Semi-Detached
- Total usable area of the villa: 302 - 526 sqm
- Construction starting date: 2018
- Selling price: From 330 million VND/sqm
- Ownership type: Long-term
- Official distributor: Tan Long Land
- Website: https://bdstanlong.com/villa-projects-in-ciputra/the-melody-village/
LOCATION OF THE MELODY VILLAGE
The Melody Village is located in The Melody Ciputra project in Ciputra Nam Thang Long urban area, Phu Thuong ward, Tay Ho district, Hanoi.
This is the newest villa subdivision of Ciputra urban area with an excellent location, convenient traffic connection to the administrative, political - economic as well as entertainment centers of the city such as:
- Big lakes: West Lake, Hoan Kiem Lake, Thu Le Lake...
- Parks: Thu Le Park, Bach Thao Park, Hoa Binh Park....
- Hospitals: Hospital E, Hospital 198, Central Heart Hospital, Central Lung Hospital...
- Trade centers: Syrena Shopping Center, Lion Mall, Lotte Mall...
- International/bilingual schools: Horizon, Maple Bear, UNIS, SIS, Hanoi Academy...
FLOOR PLAN AND DESIGN OF VILLA AT THE MELODY VILLAGE
The Melody Ciputra Villa is designed in an extremely elegant and luxurious European neoclassical style, including 383 villas in areas BT5 - BT2 - BT3 - BT4 - BT6 - BT7. The villas at The Melody Ciputra village are divided into two types, detached & semi-detached, with a total usable area of 302 - 526 sqm, built with 3 floors and 1 basement. This is a very special project because it is the first villa in Ciputra designed with a basement for parking, which can create a large open area for the living room on the first floor of the house.
Types of landed house at The Melody Ciputra
- Detached villa: Total usable area up to 526 sqm with a basement of 179.6 sqm
- Corner semi-detached villa: Total usable area up to 367.8 sqm with a basement of 107.9 sqm
- Typical semi-detached villa: Total usable area up to 302 sqm and a basement of 93.5 sqm
The Kita Group focuses on the castle architectural style but takes a step forward in design innovation with large windows and wide domes to optimize the amount of natural light and wind.
UTILITIES & SERVICES AT THE MELODY CIPUTRA VILLAGE
The Melody Village offers residents high-class facilities and services for an upper-class life from education, shopping, entertainment to medical examination, beauty and spa...
1. Pegasus Fountain
2. Luminous Square
3. BBQ Garden
4. Symphony Road
5. Concerto Garden
6. Angel Playground
7. Sonata Round
8. Eden Garden
9. Gym - Yoga Outdoor Area
10. Royal Garden
11. Technical Area
12. Ancient Forest
Projects in the same area
Located in Ciputra urban area, the villa of K is next to Sunshine Riverside and Sunshine City projects. At here, transport infrastructure is growing day by day. It is the connecting place of important roads: Vo Chi Cong, Nguyen Hoang Ton, Pham Van Dong, Thang Long - Noi Bai highway axis.