- Danh mục tin
- Market news
3 REASONS FOR PROPERTY PRICE CONTINUING TO INCREASE IN 2017
In 2016, real estate prices in Ha Noi and Ho Chi Minh City are continuously increasing which is expected to be rising sharply in 2017. There are three reasons for why real estate price will continue to increase in 2017.
Dleroi Soleil Project
Firstly: The last two years, apartments have stirred up the markets in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi. They are divided into 2015 segment (for high-end apartments), 2016 segment (for mid-end apartments) and 2017 (likely low-end apartments). The rise of apartment projects has contributed to the improvement of the city’s image increasing significantly the density of population in the area. This is the factor that increases the price of real estate of these new residential areas. Property prices of new apartment buildings may rise more than 20% per year.
Dreamland Tay Ho project
Secondly: Real estate giants in HCM City and Hanoi are speeding up their hunting and acquisition of land funds in various forms to prepare for new product development plans. The race for land hunting of these "giants" has increased sharply land prices in 2016. And there is no sign of stopping in 2017.
Thirdly: The need to change the trend of investment is very great. The investment in mid-end condominiums has been gaining prestige for 3 years and is showing signs of saturation. Therefore, the real estate investors will move to villa and land investment. Therefore, the real estate investors will move to villa and land development. This move will be an important factor driving the price of real estate up when many "hunters" appear in the same area.
Dreamland tay ho project
These reasons are also the latest updates to the 2017 housing investment trend, which helps investors make better decisions.
- CIPUTRA’S APARTMENT: VIETNAMESE BRAND, WORLD CLASS
- The different between the Street house and Shophouse
- Advantage of apartments in Sunshine Riverside, Hanoi for rent
- Workshop on "Awakening your passion" took place at National Economics University on April 15th, 2016
- VN has abundant small seaports, empties pocket to build big ports
- CBU car imports to see prices plummet from 2014
- Devaluating dong now would burst everything into flames
- Businesses worried sick about minimum wages
- Investors tee-up golf course deals
- The business stories about the 200 businessmen with Nguyen family name
- High-class personnel market heats up
- Foreigners in no rush to buy property
- Deposit interest rates go down, where the money goes to then?
- City focuses on 23 traffic projects in 2013-15
- Tokyu Binh Duong launches first condos